ChemScan MPX4 Multiparameter Sonde
The ChemScan MPX4 is a cost-effective multiprobe that integrates with plant control systems for long term installation using a local controller, direct connection or wireless telemetry. The probe can also be used for spot-checking utilising Bluetooth data collection.
- Technical specifications
Cost-effective multiprobe with portable wireless data – with interchangeable sensors, the probe replaces multiple instruments reducing overall monitoring costs. Highly stable sensors require minimal maintenance and calibration.
Reduces monitoring costs: With ultra-stable sensors that minimise calibration and maintenance needs, the multiprobe reduces total cost of ownership.
Saves hours on fieldwork: The VuSitu mobile app records data directly from the probe for spot checks. Interfaces with ChemScan Control Point providing local display and connection to plant control system. Telemetry integration with HydroVu platform provides realtime access to remote monitoring data.
Delivers higher quality data: Drift-resistant sensors with simplified calibration provide accurate, reliable data – no messy field notebooks required. When using the instrument as a handheld, our mobile app walks you through SOPs to minimise errors. Rugged design with optional antifouling wiper ensures performance in harsh environments for longer deployments.
Ease of use: Streamlined data collection and automatic environmental compensation mean zero-processing, while our mobile app lets you tag sites and track GPS coordinates.
ChemScan Control Point 2.0 Monitor: Interfaces with all ChemScan family sensors. Systems can be created by the use of expansion boxes.
- Interchangeable sensor, wet-mateable
- Optional 2” antifouling wiper for higher quality data in a long-term deployment
- Wireless mobile Bluetooth® connection for iOS/Android (UvSitu app), and Win-Situ 5 for laptop
- Site tagging and GPS coordinates functions available via APP
- LCD display gives a snapshot of instruments health and connectivity
- Wide sensor range for performance in a variety of applications
- Automatic environmental compensation – no data post-processing
- Nitrate (NO3-)
- Rhodamine WT Fluorescence Intensity
- Ammonium (NH4+)
- Chloride (Cl-)
- Total Suspended Solids
- Dissolved Oxygen (RDO)
- Blue Green AlgaePhycocerythrin
- Easy integration with PLC/SCADA control systems, data loggers, and telemetry - no adaptors or confusing communication protocols
- Redesigned pH and ISE reference for 3X sensor stability
- Corrosion-resistant housing and abrasion-resistant RDO sensor
- Compatible with Low-Flow system (sold seperately)
- Operating Temp: (Non-Freezing) -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F) / ISE: Ammonium and Nitrate 0 – 40°C, Chloride 0 – 50°C
- Storage Temp: Components Without Fluid -40°C to + 65°C (Non Freezing Water) / pH/ORP Sensors -5°C to +65°C Ammonium/Nitrate: 0 – 40°C / Chloride: 0 – 50°C
- Dimensions: Length: 46 cm (includes connector). With bail: 59 cm / Diameter: 4.7 cm
- Weight: 0.978 kg (includes instrument, sensors, restrictor and bumpers)
- Wetted Materials 0.050, 1.3 mm
- Environmental Rating IP68 with all sensors and cable attached / IP67 without the sensors or cable attached
- Max Pressure Rating: Up to 150 PSI Ammonium/Nitrate up to 30PSI
- Output Options: RS-485/MODBUS, SDI-12, Bluetooth, 4-20 mA, Control Point 2.0
- External Power Voltage: 8-36 VDC; Required for normal operation / Sleep: < 0.2 mA typical; Measurement: 40 mA typical, 75 mA Max
- Internal Memory & Data Logging: Control Point 2.0 or telemetry
- Reading Rates: 1 reading every 2 seconds
- Communication Device: Wireless TROLL Com, Control Point 2.0
- Certifications: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS Compliant